New Prospect/City of Hope Players.

• Pitcrew

So, with the sudden random shut down of the server two MUSHes were on, which I didn't play often but I kept in contact with people through let me put this here. If you want to contact me, PM me here, and I'll set up a way to chat and or maybe continue Storylines that were shut down by the sudden closing of the two Mushes. I welcome the contact!

I have played over the years there: Gidget, Constance, Eris, Ambrosine, Urd, Buck, Yaya, Hehewuti/Niabi, Zillah, Kalisha.

Please feel free to contact me even if we had snippy at each-other; I'll see if I can't find other names and people who are looking to contact others as well.

• I was Mouse/Karl/Roxie. And am super sad now.

• Pitcrew

New Prospecters who want to stay new Prospect only can go to: [port 5555] - This is temporary a meeting place for folks waiting to see if we can get the game back up.

Coh Folks or people willing to go to city of hope the new address is: [port 8888]

• I was Rain the lady with the space van and briefly Muriel the Gurahl.

• Cyn, Russ, Magda, Guivre, Rajani, Hugh... And others over the years. I play several other places so if you are looking for a new location to rp feel free to PM me.

• What brought the sudden shutdown on? Things seemed fine, I was getting into Technostuff...

• Padraig/Maestro. Can be contacted at (Skype or email)

• Hey there guys, HoneyBadger from City of Hope here. Just in case you're not finding the info you need, there is a refugee site for New Prospect. port 5555

Ya'll are welcome back at CityofHope, too. port 8888. If anyone needs anything, I spent a good bit of time rounding up people when everything crashed. I made a facebook group <pretty lame> called City of Hope. I've also offered up my skype name hmevans6776. The staff of City of Hope will be happy to help however we're able.

• @silentsophia

Well, if you go to to you will find the following:

Game's shut down.
    We're out of the MU community.
    Don't contact us.
    Instead, go play Ingress.
    -Sponge and Coyote

And that's apparently it.

• Ingress? That location-hunting thing you play on your phone?

Bizarre kiss-off, that. Is there a story behind it, or is it just randomness?

• Pitcrew

Knowing them, more likely simple sloth.

That said, CoH/New Prospect was a failed experiment. A game that is essentially not run by anybody will, in fact, not run itself. Gosh. Who knew?

• Oh. That's a bummer. :( Sponge was pretty nice to me. I can see why the experiment failed, but I did love being able to play whatever without having to have an in.

• Pitcrew

This post is deleted!

• Pitcrew

I was Ashling on new prospect, the cop lady that got really busy. I finally got a chance to log back in and play to get hit with the screen. So, I'm glad to see we can all still get together here.

Looks like your connection to MU Soapbox was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.