Rusalka last edited by Rusalka
As I have been feeling maudlin and nostalgic lately, here is a list of the major characters I've played (at least the ones I'll own up to). Say hello if you remember me and don't think I sucked too hard!
Dark Destiny: Denver by Night
- Alexis, Euthanatos who HATED FUN. Also had a magic rifle, and an alternate Nephandic mirror universe version of herself that ate a baby. Good times. Eventually married an Etherite, who calmed her down a lot. (Confession time: for a while there, she got really batshit and just went round and round with the drama, which I'm sure rapidly wore out its welcome. Some of the stuff going on with her pushed my RL buttons, and instead of taking a breath like I should have, I leaned into the crazy. To anyone who had to deal with this, I'm genuinely sorry: it was the exact wrong thing to do.)
- Lara/Rebecca, Metamorphosist-wannabe Tzimisce who never seemed to learn to stop tangling with the Camarilla.
- Justine, Toreador antitribu spy on the Path of Cathari. Got blood bound to the Toreador Primogen because she wasn't nearly as good a spy as she should have been, repeatedly botched the Willpower roll to go sneak off and break the bond, and instead wound up so obsessed she built an honest to god little shrine to him in her home. That's not really an identifying story that will help jog anybody's memory, but it amuses me to this day.
- Aimee, Gangrel ghoul.
By Right of Blood
- Shirley Temple: Staffer! All the staff had alcohol names and I, uh, well, I don't drink and I know nothing about booze.
- Luz: Tzimisce pack priest who changed her appearance the way most people change their clothes and had very little in the way of visible emotions. Ran about a million Games of Instinct and Fire Dances. Also had that fun Flaw where you made everything around you cold and kill plants.
City of Hope
- Simone, Defiler demon and fae buddy.
- Lance, peacock pooka!
- Augusta, Tytalan Hermetic that I never play because, let's face it, CoH sucks. Also why I haven't been playing the other two characters much lately.
- Laura: blackjack and hookers! For ten months. sob
There's a few more, but they're either too old and cringy to mention, or so boring and short-lived I can't remember anything about them. ("Oh, yeah, I played a mortal on... that one game set in Canada. No, the other one set in Canada. I think, anyway.")
@rusalka Hi, Alexis! Saint here. Long time no see!
Rusalka last edited by
@grayson Oh, hi! I don't remember much about your character (I want to say... combat Hermetic?), but it's great to see someone from Denver's mage sphere still kicking around.