tek's playlist

• Pitcrew

Ehhhh, figured I'd post some of my most relevant characters in my ~4 years of MUing. I've been nervous about putting one back up because in the past, I've been kind of a disaster, but I'm so much better at being a human now.

Current:
    Arx: Brianna, Mimi
    Star Wars: Age of Alliances: Miri
    Stargate MU: Naomi

Past:
    Blood of Dragons: Orene
    Battlestar Orion: Miri, Elena
    Arx: Oona
    The 100: Madelyn
    Kushiel's Debut: Eloise, Nakhtmin
    The 8th Sea: Katalin
    No Return: Chava (I apologize to anyone I interacted with on that game. My mental illness was out of control and I didn't really understand how MUing worked. I was a hot mess.)

• Pitcrew

I am so so so so glad you stuck with the hobby. <3

• Pitcrew

@Sunny Honestly, even when I had my last playlist still up, I didn't list No Return because how how badly things went there. I don't know if I was a total disaster, the folks I interacted with were fucking awful, or both.

• Pitcrew

@tek

Little of A, little of B. I noped out hard of there for Reasons myself, I imagine you had similar issues but no tools to deal with them. I am still learning and growing and figuring things out as a player too, and I've been doing this way longer. Some of the horror stories about my past mushing might shock you! But we grow and we change and we learn, and you? You are a good human and I'm glad you're around and it's OK you had troubles.