A small question:


  • Banned

    So what is the thread "Cirno's Trolling" about? Cause, like, if it's about a plan to ban me in the near future, I can just leave the forum and save everyone the fuss. Just saying. I have left under my own volition before, it's totes not a big deal.

    I reasonably doubt it's a thread where people gather round to laugh at my foibles, and I've been through this before on the old place.



  • @Cirno said:

    So what is the thread "Cirno's Trolling" about? Cause, like, if it's about a plan to ban me in the near future, I can just leave the forum and save everyone the fuss. Just saying. I have left under my own volition before, it's totes not a big deal.

    I reasonably doubt it's a thread where people gather round to laugh at my foibles, and I've been through this before on the old place.

    IDK, but I wouldn't worry. FUCK'EM


  • Banned

    @ThatOneDude said:

    @Cirno said:

    So what is the thread "Cirno's Trolling" about? Cause, like, if it's about a plan to ban me in the near future, I can just leave the forum and save everyone the fuss. Just saying. I have left under my own volition before, it's totes not a big deal.

    I reasonably doubt it's a thread where people gather round to laugh at my foibles, and I've been through this before on the old place.

    IDK, but I wouldn't worry. FUCK'EM

    /)

    Can't argue with that. At any rate, if people seem visibly distressed, I'll just take another month-long vacation like my last one, anyway, and let people relax.

    I'm really only just asking because Glitch and I were talking about how (since I'm employed as a Sysadmin and can gin up a website with my eyes closed) I should make a site about MUSHing like this one, except for black people.

    He was very supportive and enthusiastic about the idea, but I don't want to do it unless something truly drastic occurs.

    White people and Asians, Hispanics, et al., will be allowed, it'll just be a Black Owned Business, if you will. So if they ban me, you guys can come over and talk to me there.



  • Calling dibs on token white girl status now.


  • Coder

    @Cirno Someone is having a minor moment of privilege check. Don't worry, he should be back to normal soon.



  • Just don't Trump the Muslims...


  • Coder

    Can switching to Geico really save you 15% or more on car insurance?


  • Tutorialist

    What 'Cirno's Trolling' thread? I don't see one.


  • Banned

    @Cobaltasaurus said:

    What 'Cirno's Trolling' thread? I don't see one.

    Go to Users > Map.


  • Pitcrew

    It is also access denied if you try to go there.


  • Pitcrew

    If it helps, I don't give a shit...


  • Reader

    Cirno, it's a topic in the admin-only area in which the admin discuss the trolling that you and I have already discussed in chat; I was telling the others about that conversation, as you asked. It has nothing to do with banning you; that possibility was never mentioned, so you can set it aside as a concern.

    ES


  • TV & Movies

    Well, obviously it is so they can talk about you behind your back. Surely that is evident, Cirno. Because forums about pretendy time games are so super cereal.


  • Admin

    ... They are making @Cirno admin. I knew it.


  • Coder

    @BigDaddyAmin

    The slang used in the first two episodes of Life Is Strange is not something that people should be aspiring to. No, not even you, Cirno.


  • TV & Movies

    What the hell is "Life is Strange?" Sounds like a bad erotic Italian film where the women don't shave their pits and non-simulated sex is used.


  • Coder

    As long as the women are talented. That would be strange, in a porn film.



  • @BigDaddyAmin said:

    What the hell is "Life is Strange?" Sounds like a bad erotic Italian film where the women don't shave their pits and non-simulated sex is used.

    It's an adventure game where you play a teenage girl who can rewind time with a camera.

    For the most part, I quite enjoyed it, but it includes a lot of cringe-worthy "teen speak."


  • Coder

    @Three-Eyed-Crow

    For reals.

    (They reign it in with Episode 3. I think someone sat them down and said, "Look, girls don't talk like this. Even in Washington state.")


    edit: Another glaring forum bug we've found is that mentioning someone by @reference in a locked forum section still notifies them to the post, including a link which they can't get to because it's locked to them.

    Whups!


  • Pitcrew

    @Three-Eyed-Crow said:

    @BigDaddyAmin said:

    What the hell is "Life is Strange?" Sounds like a bad erotic Italian film where the women don't shave their pits and non-simulated sex is used.

    It's an adventure game where you play a teenage girl who can rewind time with a camera.

    For the most part, I quite enjoyed it, but it includes a lot of cringe-worthy "teen speak."

    She doesn't actually rewind time WITH the camera, she just takes it everywhere because she's a photographer. And she can use pictures to rewind farther back in time.

    (I really liked the game. I wasn't bothered by the teen speak? Idk I didn't even notice it until other people started complaining.)


 

Looks like your connection to MU Soapbox was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.