Ixokai's Playlist

• Coder

I'm forgetting, at least, two thirds:

Castle D'Image (Jaygen, Xanth, Aramais)
    Eternal Nights (Danyelle, Paradox codemonkey)
    Armageddon (Rachel the seer cherub, Belial the Baron of Hell, Megiddo the site-admin codemonkey)

... VAST GULF OF TIME AND MANY MANY GAMES I DO NOT AT ALL REMEMBER ANYMORE ...

Los Angeles: A House Divided (Graydon white gangrel gangster, Levi the walking mummy nosferatu elder, Exploitation codemonkey, Downtown the sphere guy)
    Anytown (Bradin the werewolf)
    Mystick Krewe (Samael the rich model emotion-warper, Josh the teenage delinquent telekinetic, Kermit (the second one))
    Metro (Mikiyasu the kuei-jin)
    Devilshire (Josh the teenage delinquent telekinetic, Iforgethisname: a sidhe played by Alex Pettyfer)
    Darkwater (I don't even remember)
    The Reach (Chance (the sin-eater), Jeremy (the spider), Matt (another sin-eater))
    Second Pass (Milian / L'ian the awkward bronzerider)
    Oathcircle (Graydon the sidhe Baron)

Eldritch (Mr. Coin)
    Whispers in the Dark (Malakai)
    Arx (Antonio-- the dashing captain and disciple of the sea god <NO MORE>, Preston-- the ernest young Knight Templar who believes SO MUCH it hurts, Tomwell-- the wannabe courtesan noble thrust into a life he's not prepared for)
    Fallen World (Oxymandias)
    Star Wars: Insurgency (Artichoke, Andanen, Chaydin, Deviant, Zexen-Seven)
    The 100 (Cameron, Que)
    Dystopia (Wut)
    Marvel: 1963 (Alex, Venom, Spawn, Anduvin, Nexus, Venom)
    Battlestar Galactica: Unification (Connor, Josua)

Current:
    Marvel: 1963 (Theorem, Josh, Billy, Chance, Johnny Storm, Peter Parker, Carnelian)
    Arx: Donato
    From the Ashes (Chance pooka)
    Valorous Dominion (Nicolo)
    Welcome to Lovecraft (Bradin, Case)

God, for a hobby I've had forever I can barely remember most games. They've all blurred together into a soupy mess.

• Tutorialist

@ixokai said:

God, for a hobby I've had forever I can barely remember most games. They've all blurred together into a soupy mess.

It's kinda the same for me.

• Politics

You need to keep a running list, like all those people who keep a list of the people they've had sex with.