kls' Playlist

• I took a while off of MUSHing.

AJ (Adam James) @ Requiem for Kingsmouth: mortal

(I had another AJ somewhere, but it wasn't Victorian Nights; I just remembered the Darkling used a pseudonym!)
    Simon Lee @ Victorian Nights: Romani Darkling (? I think) I-forget-what-else. Idled due to law school finals and the game had died when I came back
    Jess @ some damn changeling sphere: Eshu, wanderer
    Jude @ Cajun Nights: Autumn Person
    Gabriel @ Heart of Darkness: biracial translator, Child of Gaia kinfolk
    Declan @ somewhere (Fortunae mage)
    Tim@Generations MUSH (that's what the 1980s one was called, right? Vietnam vet "gone native," turned Cultist of Ecstasy, because Akashic was too obvious)
    Graham @ somewhere else (Leanhaun sidhe)
    Jesse @ Haight-Ashbury: the lone Virtual Adept! Cop, dealing with early cop computer systems. I still kind of miss this concept, given he was an Adept in the '60s, with all that entails
    Jack @ Masquerade: Verbena Mage, Hispanic, Aztec rituals (2003ish)
    Abbott @ Miami by Night: House Thig Mage, whacked by Sabbat (2000ish)

I also came and went from Chicago MUSH for a while. I think I had a reporter PC.

Probably some others, too -- I know I had a character on the first Tales of Ta'veren and another on Peverel's Changeling game, but I'll be damned if I remember their names. I tend to high-intensity, either intensely charismatic/intensely uncharismatic concepts (the current character I'm playing is not an exception at all -- quieter PCs, like the Darkling, who was very careful, are less common for me). I also like to play 'thematic outsiders' for lack of a better word: whatever should be around, but isn't (ie, before I apped, there were no Hispanic PCs in Masquerade's Albuquerque).

Will edit as I remember more. And no, I don't always play As or Js. I just somehow wind up using those letters! Help me fill in the blanks if you remember, too.

Looks like your connection to MU Soapbox was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.