Shelbeast's Wanted List

• So, I'm looking for a few things, so i kinda figured why not put a thing on here? Maybe i should put this in the Advertisement boards, but it's not for any one game.

Fallcoast

I'm looking for more vamp sphere folks. Currently the sphere is in a stage of revitalization, but I want to help ensure that ball keeps rolling. The more the merrier. A particular squee if you make a Crone blood sorcerer! Hit me up on Ryuhei to talk about that.

I'm also looking for Non-Gang affiliated Geist people to hang with. I recently made a Geist character, but the Kings dominate the sphere. It's not a bad thing. They seem like cool enough folks. It's just not a theme I'm interested in playing in, due to real life history issues. Hit me up as Ezra to talk about this.

Match of the Millenium

On here, I play Guy. So far, the folks have been super cool and friendly, but I seem to be having a bit of an issue getting RP. I'd like to get more characters on there that i can play off of, so a particular focus on Final Fight/Street Fighter characters, such as Rolento, Zeku, Katana/Sodom, Poison, and others. Outside of that, ninja-y type characters from any of the available themes are a-okay, too!

I'm not going to go on too much in this post, or anything. I swear i'm fun to play with, and all, and if you're even a smidge interested in any of this, just reach out and we can talk more in depth.

Looks like your connection to MU Soapbox was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.