Cirim13's Playlist

• Mostly because it seems fun and nostalgic.

I occasionally have RP'd some minor characters not listed, but usually not for very long. These are the big ones that come to mind.

Chronologically backwards by game (time overlaps):
    Edit: updated

Most Active
    Fear and Loathing:
    Felicia Worth
    Alondra Avila

Occasional Activity
    Fate's Harvest:
    Candice Ellison
    Sabrina Desrochers

Inactive:

Fallcoast:
    Jimena Moore

Reno 2.0:
    Luciana Villanueva

Bump in the Night
    Temathee Dalton

Dark Spires:
    Lavinia Church
    Alondra Maestra
    Mimi Arias

Eldritch (Super briefly)
    Iris Weathers

ChicagoMU
    Meredith "Merry" Maddison
    Millie Wilson

Kushiel's Debut
    Eleonore Chabot
    Perashyl

Masq
    River McCoy
    Liane Wiggins

Seattle-Shadowrun game
    Tinmai

Legends of Karinth (very first MUD ever!)
    Arisca Dyis

• Eeeeeeee hi :D

• zomg eeee a yooouuu! <3 Hi Jai!

• Pitcrew

Hey. I remember Merry (briefly). Played Franklin there. Long time.

• @Seraphim73 I remember! We went clubbing that one time! Think it was just one or two scenes, though.

• Coder

@cirim13 I am always amazed when you mention your Kushiel's characters, because I /know/ you little sister, and it is so out of character for you :)

I suppose for your sake I'll have to break down and code up my Dresden Files setting as a MU...

• @Lithium said in Cirim13's Playlist:

@cirim13 I am always amazed when you mention your Kushiel's characters, because I /know/ you little sister, and it is so out of character for you :)

Hahaha! Well, remember, she WAS a minor, so there were no sexcapades. I just got to dress up better than anyone, flip my awesome hair and be bratty and superior. I can be really good at that :D

• @cirim13
    The thing I find amusing is that when you mentioned wanting an L&L-type game last year I ALMOST suggested KD, but didn't because of the underlying theme. I guess I should have, if you weren't already there yet at the time. ;)

• @Ninjakitten Ha! I haven't actually played KD in 2 years or so? Maybe longer? I think I asked initially because KD wasn't doing it for me. :)

Looks like your connection to MU Soapbox was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.